1/10 2WD Outlaw Rampage Pro Kit, ARR
Embodying the defining mechanics of a real production model trophy truck, the scale 2WD Outlaw Rampage is about 70% pre-assembled in an ARR kit, including the optional upgrade components that mark this machine as a "PRO" version. Features include a spare tire carrying roll cage, long stroke aluminum oil shocks, stabilizers on front and rear with 3 different wire settings, and aluminum skid pads that protect the chassis. With easy control ability and a wider scope for setting adjustments, the true dynamic performance of 2WD truck racing is in your hands.
- ARR Kit is nearly fully pre-assembled and includes performance-enhancing optional parts as standard.
- Full ball bearing specifications (20 bearings) ensure smooth movement with minimal drive loss.
- 3-piece front bumper protects the chassis from hard crash damage.
- Front double-wishbone suspension with longer sus arms realizes excellent driving stability and traction.
- Rear suspension is linked to the rigid axle differential to deliver smooth movement and superior traction.
- Gearbox features 32-pitch counter gear and diff gear. Reinforcement of both gears and large modules realizes increased strength (spur gear is 48-pitch).
- Lever lock holder allows easy removal of battery.
- Connector holder allows connector to the radio plate to be removed with one hand.
- Hex screws are used throughout for easy maintenance.
- Pre-cut clear scale body recreates 1970-80's trophy truck style. (requires paint)
- Choose either square or round headlights with the two front grill styles included.
- Compatible with LED light unit (No. 97054-2: two lights, 97054-4: four lights) for easy installation.
Note: Requires final assembly, paint and electronics