These are NEW but REMANUFACTURED servos. They might have some marks from extra handling but are generally indistinguishable from new servos. These have the regular RX wire with Y harness style of direct power wiring
The brushless SHV500 LP servo is designed for R/C Rock Crawlers, but at home in any vehicle that needs high torque with ultra fast speeds. It can be powered directly by a 2 to 4S LiPo battery via JST adapter. Clean up your wiring, gain space in a tight rig, and enjoy massive performance from the high quality brushless motor and circuitry.
- Water resistant Alloy Case with O-Ring Seals
- Waterproofed internals
- All steel machined 5 gear layout with industry leading strength
- Upgraded Brushless motor with 200C rated magnets
- 30cm radio signal lead
- 2s to 4s LiPo battery compatible, 6 volt to 16.8 volt range
- 1 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 40x20x31.5mm
- Spline: 25 tooth (Futaba type) M3 threaded
- Torque @ 11.1v: 528 oz/inch
- Speed @ 11.1v: 0.136 sec
- Torque @ 14v: 680 oz/inch
- Speed @ 14v: 0.108 sec
If using an ESC with a power switch, the battery must be disconnected from the ESC and servo when not in use to prevent damage to the servo and/or battery. Do not connect the servo directly to the battery balance port. Doing so can damage the servo and will void the warranty. Moly (marine) grease is recommended when lubricating the gears. Dielectric grease is recommended inside the back of the servo if looking to increase water resistance for long term submersion.