The brushless SHV650 servo is designed for R/C Rock Crawlers, but at home in any vehicle that needs high torque with ultra fast speeds. It is be powered directly by a 2 to 4S LiPo battery via JST connector. Clean up your wiring, gain space in a tight rig, and enjoy massive performance from the high quality brushless motor and circuitry.
- Water resistant Alloy Case with O-Ring Seals
- Waterproofed internals
- All steel machined gears with proven pin strength
- Upgraded Brushless motor with 200C rated magnets
- 30cm radio signal lead
- JST connector for direct power
- 2s to 4s LiPo battery compatible, 6 volt to 16.8 volt range
- 1 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 40x20x40mm
- Spline: 25 tooth (Futaba type) M3 threaded
- Torque @ 11.1v: 875 oz/inch
- Speed @ 11.1v: 0.12 sec
- Torque @ 14v: 1055 oz/inch
- Speed @ 14v: 0.11 sec
If using an ESC with a power switch, the battery must be disconnected from the ESC and servo when not in use to prevent damage to the servo and/or battery. Do not connect the servo directly to the battery balance port. Doing so can damage the servo and will void the warranty. Moly (marine) grease is recommended when lubricating the gears. Dielectric grease is recommended inside the back of the servo if looking to increase water resistance for long term submersion.