These are the updated Portal Knuckle kit, with higher durability CVD shafts!
SSD SCX10 II Portal Knuckles.
- CNC machined aluminum portal knuckles
- Anodized black
- CNC machined, hardened steel gears
- CNC machined, hardened steel CVDs
- Large 13mm bearings
- Portal conversion for SCX10 II RTR one piece front axle
- Direct fit onto SCX10 II AR44 C hubs
- Fit stock SCX10 II steering links
- Fit stock SCX10 II wheel hex
- Increase ground clearance by 12mm
- Increase track width by 23.4mm (11.7mm each side)
- Gear ratio can be reversed and used to overdrive front axle
- Fit all SSD 1.9 wheels
- Matching rear portal axle is available (SSD00284)
Gear ratio: 1.14:1 (14T:16T)
Weight: 45g (each knuckle)
Axle width: 213mm (8.4") hex to hex
- (2) (Left, Right) Assembled Portal Knuckles
- (2) Portal CVDs
- (4) Brass sleeves
- (4) M3 x 10mm screws
- (1) M3 x 14mm screw
- (1) M3 x 20mm screw
- SSD does not recommend using these on plastic AR44 axles with removable C hubs.
- 1.9 beadlock wheels with an inside ring will not have enough clearance.
- Knuckle weights will be made available in future.