This is a Servo Winch Mount Kit for the BRX01 chassis.
This kit includes is a complete setup for running an internal servo winch for the BRX01.
A CNC aluminum winch mount secures a standard servo winch on the BRX01 chassis.
A switch and switch retainer together are designed specifically for using the Boom Racing Muscle Winch. The combined unit has an easy-access knob to engage the push button of the Muscle Winch.
A front-mounted hardened steel router unit has two pulleys to guide the winch line and change of direction. A routing tube and routing tube retainer are included to guide the winch line from the Muscle Winch to the router unit for smooth operations.
An optional LC70 CNC hardbody mount #BRLC7098 is required to maintain the quick release feature and winch line directly passing through.
If you have the LC70 interior installed, a cut-out guideline is included. Place the guideline onto the interior (as shown in Step 6 in the manual) and follow the solid white lines to remove the material.
- 1x Aluminum Winch Mount
- 1x Switch Retainer
- 1x Switch
- 1x Routing Tube Retainer
- 1x Hardened Steel Router
- 2x Stainless Steel Pulley
- 2x Pivot Tube
- 1x Routing Tube
- 1x M2x16 SC Screw #BRASCH2016
- 2x M2.5x8 RS Screw #BRASCH2508
- 2x M3x8 RS Screw #BRASCH3008
- 4x M3x12 RS Screw #BRASCH3012
- 1x Interior Cut-Out Guideline for Killerbody LC70 interior
- This Servo Winch Mount Kit is designed for the BRX01 using the Muscle Winch. The servo winch Mount will fit other standard servos. It is intended to be installed on the left-hand side of the BRX01 chassis. The Switch and Switch Retainer is specifically designed for the Muscle Winch.
- Color: Black
- Package total weight: 56.00 grams (incl. packaging)
- Factory description: Boom Racing BRX01 Servo Winch Mounting Kit for BRX01
- Manufactured by Boom Racing
- Manufacturer number: BRLC7200