The Hobbywing Quicrun 60A ESC
is a quality controller ideal for 1/10 scale vehicles. With superior
water and dust proofing it will stand up to all weather conditions
leaving you free to enjoy the action. The Quicrun also has low voltage
cut off as well as over-heating and signal loss protection.
• Water-proof and dust-proof, suitable for all-weather condition races.
• Small size with built-in capacitor module.
• Three running modes: Fwd/Br, Fwd/Rev/Br and Fwd/Rev, fits for various vehicles (Fwd =Forward, Br=Brake, Rev=Reverse).
• Great current endurance capability.
• Built-in BEC output capacity.
• Automatic throttle range calibration, easy to use.
• Easy to set the ESC parameters with jumpers.
Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for battery /
Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.convenient for
Fwd. Cont. / Peak Current: 60A/360A
Rev. Cont. / Peak Current: 30A/180A
Voltage Range: 2-3S Lipo or 5-9 NiMH
Motor Limit: 2S Lipo or 6 NiMH; 540 or 550 Size Motor: ≥12T or RPM
3S Lipo or 9 NiMH; 540 or 550 Size Motor: ≥18T or RPM< 20000 @7.2V
Resistance: Fwd 0.001Ω, Rev 0.002Ω
BEC Output: 2A/5V (Linear Mode)
PWM Frequency: 1KHz
Size: 36.5mm x 32mm x 18mm
Running Modes: Forward/Reverse/Brake, Forward/Brake, Forward/Reverse
Cars Applicable: 1/10 Touring Car, Buggy, Short Course Truck, Monster, Truggy, Rock Crawler and Tank